The Back Bench Legend

Back Bencher students are those persons who shows that the life is not just study, study and study. Back Benchers strongly believed that you can learn more if you enjoy more. “First Bench Students are intelligent, until last bench students don’t participate in the competition…”:Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam….. “Back Benchers symbolize the force to push everything ahead. So u r d real force behind every big achievement”

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 26 July 2015

Looking Back


Today, I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I’m working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said, “Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile.

4 comments:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete