The Back Bench Legend

Back Bencher students are those persons who shows that the life is not just study, study and study. Back Benchers strongly believed that you can learn more if you enjoy more. “First Bench Students are intelligent, until last bench students don’t participate in the competition…”:Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam….. “Back Benchers symbolize the force to push everything ahead. So u r d real force behind every big achievement”

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

Friday 24 July 2015

I Want You To Always Be Happy...


There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else. She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes.
 And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend. She was astonished to see that her boyfriend was blind. He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?" She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."
 With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment