The Back Bench Legend

Back Bencher students are those persons who shows that the life is not just study, study and study. Back Benchers strongly believed that you can learn more if you enjoy more. “First Bench Students are intelligent, until last bench students don’t participate in the competition…”:Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam….. “Back Benchers symbolize the force to push everything ahead. So u r d real force behind every big achievement”

LightBlog
Responsive Ads Here

Friday 24 July 2015

Only Fools Would Take You Back..


A boy was dating a girl who always hurt him. One day, she broke up with him and told him, "I don't ever want to see you again."
 A few months later, the girl had a change of heart. She realized that she loved the boy, so she went back and said to him, "Give me just one more chance. I love you and I need you. I promise that I will never hurt you again."
 But the boy just laughed and said to her, "Only a fool would take back someone who hurt them so much." The girl felt hopeless and began to cry, but the boy put his arms around her, held her tightly and said, "...and I am one of those fools."

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete